Candidates who successfully attain the Certified designations and commit to an ongoing subscription of the International Institute of Directors and Managers (IIDM), must undertake 20 hours (as a guide) of professional development per annum.
Professional development can be undertaken using the resources on the IIDM website and/or attending CPD external to IIDM, provided the information being accessed is related to business and leadership.
All certification designations are subject to an audit on a triennial basis. If you are selected for an audit, you are required to provide supporting documentation to verify your professional development activities and the use of the post nominal.
Reporting Your CPD
Report As You Go
- Ensure you are logged into IIDM so your CPD reporting is saved to your 'My Profile'
- Undertake your CPD activities from IIDM resources and / or resources external to IIDM
- Complete the form below including contact information and the date that you completed the CPD. Provide a brief outline
- Report on the hours of CPD undertaken
- Print the completed CPD Report for your records and click 'Submit'
- If selected for a triennial audit, IIDM will first review the CPD Report survey records
Submit a Triennial Report
- If selected for a triennial audit and no CPD Reports are found on the website, you will be contacted to provide supporting documentation to verify your professional development activities over the previous three years
- You can provide your Audit information online by completing the form below. Please ensure you Login first
Guide to CPD Hours